Book a charter
The John Bunyan provides a unique venue for group outings and special occasions.
The boat has a licensed bar and a selection of refreshments can be booked in advance.
Normal departure times are 10.30am, 2.30pm, or 6.30pm from Priory Marina.
Other departure times and locations may be possible by agreement.
Prices start from as little as £360 and depend on the length of cruise you choose.
Please download our for more information, including terms and conditions.
2018 charter brochure
For queries call 0330 1239 511 or email email@example.com. You are welcome to view the boat by appointment.
Tips for booking a charter cruise:
- You don't have to have all your cruise details together to confirm a date for a cruise. If you have a date in mind, and you know the length of the cruise you require, give us a call or email to book a provisional date and time slot.
- To avoid disappointment, try and have a few suitable dates in mind when booking. This is especially helpful for groups where you may have to agree a date in advance when everyone is free. Selecting a few dates when everyone is free means if your first choice is unavailable, you can go to another without having to go back and forth with your group.
- Once your provisional date is booked, you can complete your booking form to confirm the booking. You can decide here on your cruise route and loading times, and whether you would like catering. When we've received your form, we will issue a deposit invoice, which will confirm your booking.
- When you know how many people you are bringing on your charter, you can let us know these numbers. If you are having catering, you can confirm these numbers up to a month before your cruise and we will send an invoice, which you can pay along with the balance for your cruise.
- Smaller groups (25 people or less) may find it works out better to book tables together on a public standard or special cruise. Cruise information is released around April, but you can call to discuss this option at any time, on 0330 1239 511, and we can let you know as soon as your preferred cruise is published. We can reserve provisional places on our public cruises for groups of over 10 people for up to 1 month, and you can pay by cheque, Bacs or credit/debit card once your numbers are confirmed.